ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

KingcarmelloYou just simply have to want a win win or there is...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404

Kingcarmello

You just simply have to want a win win or there is no win ... I definitely don't want to see farmers bludgeoned by large CSG corporates, or even indirectly by various governments being led by the nose by those CSG corporates.

Gas pipelines are seriously not an environmental issue and I don't want to see debate being hijacked on non issues ... CSG corporates have a lot of community consultation to do, and the sooner they get started ...

Jumpstart

If I have come to appreciate anything over the past 5-10 yrs interest in energy strategies, the past 5 yrs fairly intensely, it is the massive inertia of the status quo ... just nothing else explains why for instance the Vic Govt persists with powergen plant that is on average over 40 yrs old and literally the world's dirtiest ... its a national shame.

NSW is 5-10 yrs away from a Victorian situation and Qld perhaps 10-15 yrs.

All three eastern state govts are 1-3 yrs away from facing voters enraged by doubling/tripling electricity prices, and shortages to accompany that.

Gas as in CSG can provide a lower carbon powergen option for a transitionary 3-5 decades (if it isn't all exported) and UCG syngas can provide for a lower carbon powergen transitionary 1-2 centuries before human ingenuity develops truly renewable energy with possible supplementation from nuclear.

Vote 1 for Dex ... he'll sort them lol !

It is against the above backdrop that ESG and other CSG companies make worthy investments imo.

Cheers
    Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.