EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Farmin details, page-4

1. 5,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    Sorry kit nothing positive coming our way. RG almost depleted. GGW abandoned. RGN PA. huge debt and almost broke. No drilling going to happen. Need money for that and again no farmin. Clutching at straws if you think it's happening. It isn't.

We had a lot of acreage. Each 1/4 we will continue to lose more as we can not afford to pay costs or do any work. Simply more will be taken from us. In the next 12 months no well will be drilled either.

Slowly our cash revenue will fall below 4mil a 1/4 and costs will continue to increase. We are absolutely done and dusted. One decent plant failure and it's all over. Company continue to sell a positive picture but the reality is we are well and truly stuffed.

Ken in time will be escape goat as he will be seen from boards eyes as the one who wasted all our money in all these years only to find water. Board will never take responsibility will they. It's always holders and oil now along with poor Ken who will be AGM root cause for the sheet position we are in. Sad that these people never listened to one thing I have ever said. If they did we would be up with AWE with second biggest onshore gas. Producing and earning money. Now we are broke and buggered. Can't believe some holders can't open eyes and see it how it is.

Now board know the horrible position we are in AGM looming, absolutely nothing positive to sell holders, SP at record lows, MC a pathetic 16mil and falling weekly. We will get below 10c and 10mil MC. Absolutely sure of this.

MIN will not get loan paid. We will default. Give company away to farmin for nothing or MIN. Then my friends it's good night the fox. We all lose our money or MIN aggressively T/O us for less than 20c. That's my forecast and the hide of our poor performing board simply take no accountability or blame and wish to remain. Unbelievable.

Not sure if it is worth wasting time removing them. Angus please buy my shares off market call me they are going cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.