BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

I reckon if you're a big oil company you're probably more...

1. 877 Posts.
    I reckon if you're a big oil company you're probably more interested onshore US. Much less political risk, much fewer 'interested' parties. Simply deal with the landowner and get access. Don't believe onshore canning has the similar requirements.

And at this time im not sure if any of the east coast csg players are ready to open a second front. Reckon they might view it as sensible as Operation Barbarossa.

Pretty sure there was an interested party. No Deal though so guess Eric stuffed around for too long. Irony is that that'll cost him more than most. Except he did get a truck load basically for free so I guess it's easy come, easy go. Right now looks cheaper to wait for this one to hit the skids and take the company out rather than earn in for a JV.

In summary, whilst people are pointing to KW as wasting time and resources I reckon Eric's failure to land a deal has and will cost holders more. Guess he shouldn't have been so greedy and probably should have dealt with things like REY's preemptive rights a bit slicker. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.