FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

farmin with cairn in senegal, page-32

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Let’s not forget that once these farm ins are dusted, FAR will be looking to move on quickly to secure more licences elsewhere. No doubt they have at least one or two in their sights right now.
    If either one of the East or West coast sites come good and if there is a developing pipeline of new prospects then FAR will look like a right proper small exploration co.
    But there is a bit of ground to cover yet. FAR is in transition right now and transition always takes time.
    It will take the market a while to catch up and gain confidence in the current management and to understand FAR's core competency and strategy.
    Couple all that to a well dodgy market and I don’t think FAR will reach its full potential for a few years yet. But when it does, and if there is oil in them oceans it will be pure gold for us who hold today.
    At this stage I am not expecting anything more than a steady northbound trend line that might take us to 5c by sept/oct.
    Then this time next year Cath will be getting her bonus and things will be accelerating upwards.
    Cath is doing a great job, she has smoothed out the heavy fluctuations on the SP which will deter the short play punters and attract solid investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $22.26K 44.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148595 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 102895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.