FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

farmout chances increased a lot, page-3

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Hi ASXBULL,

it was all signed up on wednesday, so thats out of the way, i couldnt imagine it will take to long, fingers crossed.

Looks like a few have jumped ship and the day traders are probably off the boat now that and teh price is settling even though i thought that it would settled abit higher.

IMO now is a great time to be picking this stock up, you wouldmhave to imagine a farm in would happen fairly quickly an dwith FAR not being the best with announcing their anns directly to the market, i wouldnt be 100% confident of waiting on an ann from FAR seeing if it was good and hoping on.

With last one saying that the decree was finally signed there was no notice halt on my trading platform, i didnt get a sent text from the ASX site or a text sent to my phone from my trading platform like i usually get. I only heard it was announced from Hotcopper, luckily enough one of the guys on our forum posted that he had seen it, i logged on and there was no movemnt in price, i checked ASX and it was there back to the platform still no movement so i picked up afew cheap ones about half an hour later it gradually started to move.

Id rather be on now with the stock i have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $10.77K 21.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14178 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.