BRU 1.16% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

h00ts, while I agree KAR and BRU has fared very badly. In some...

1. 11,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6418
    h00ts, while I agree KAR and BRU has fared very badly. In some ways KAR is still a lot better of, albeit their management seem grotesquely bad at doing anything even slightly related to developing the company in a meaningful way, luckily they have a couple of hundred million in cash. Oh how things could be different if that cash was with BRU. sigh.

That all being said, if I was sufficiently motivated, I could probably list 30-40 oilers with the same terrible share price outcomes. Not an excuse for BRU management though. They have made plenty of mistakes.

@CEOChair - I concur with your assessment of the DMP document. Nothing new.
    Clearly we are not going to see a 10 well drilling campaign as raised as a possibility by BRU in presentations... I mean, its already almost June. Just not going to happen.

Truly a frustrating situation. Sooooo.... much cash spent over the past 7 years, and for what. Literally, no increase in the share price. Anyway, at least the likes of NWE can get a well up, something to watch in coming months. Who knows, a little success might get some increased interest in BRU and its Ungani Trend. I dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.