IVZ 4.05% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Farmout Process - (Elephant Fields)

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

Hi IVZ Holders,

I have been looking at this and been researching before decided to get in and purchase today.

What has attracted me is the following:

1) Farmout Process with appointment of ENVOi Limited. As stated in the ASX annoucement on 1st July 2019 it states:

" The company has engaged UK based ENVOi, a leading Acquisition and Divestiture (A&D) adviser for the international upstream oil and gas industry, to run the farmout process for SG 4571. The company has received significant industry ahead of the data room opening and is currently executing confidentialty agreements with several parties". SP should move very nicely once further details get released to the market!

2) The company owns 80% of the Cabora Bassa project (includes Mzarabani and Msasa prospects) which is potentially the largest, undrilled seismically defined structure onshore Africa. The prospect is defined by a robust $30 million database acquired by Mobil in the early 1990's that includes seismic, aeromagnetic and geochemical data.

3) See some comments below from MD: - ASX annoucement 1st July 2019.

Invictus Managing Director Scott Macmillan commented:

"The Mzarabani Prospect has grown significantly in its scale and represents one of the largest conventional exploration targets globally. The Independent Report by Getech has estimated the net mean recoverable conventional potential of the massive stacked Mzarabani prospect of 1.3 billion boe (barrels of oil equivalent) consisting of 6.5 Tcf and 200 million barrels of condensate net to Invictus".

4) This falls into the Elephant fields status which are conventional oil or gas fields with a recoverable reserve of 1 Billion boe (1,000 MMboe) or more as defined by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG).

Good luck to all and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.