RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Bartm,2187.Rangersthis is an extract from a story that apeared...

1. 721 Posts.
    Bartm,2187.Rangers
    this is an extract from a story that apeared 17 Dec 08 on (http://biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=1635)

Quite a read and your comments fired the memory for me.
    Qoute:
    ""Puntland is already counting on the oil. The provincial government`s five-year development plan states, erroneously, that "500m barrels of recoverable oil have been discovered so far." "

Garowe Online has a vested interest in the electoral outcome in Puntland for reasons you all have suspicions about from the past and if you look at the people that control GO you (I) can gleen why.

So far I have not been able to confirm the story elswhere and am suspicious of it's reliability at this, stage as it seems a bit premature.

Heads of goverment may change but the back room is the engine ( Yes Minister ) If the funds from exploration have indeed been factored in in any way ( considering the 5yr dev plan),it would be unlikely that this deal would fall over.

I still hold a small spec parcel and await movement currently only 12600 traded in UK as of now but up 28%
    need to see more vol than this .

Longclaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.