SRK 0.00% 3.5¢ strike resources limited

Johnno and Ho have earned the same as a Met Process Manager over...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Johnno and Ho have earned the same as a Met Process Manager over 10yrs.
    No wonder they don't bother. Nor would I.

I'd stay till I was kicked out. Saves doing FIFO, when you can sit in comfort in head office for same money.

LINKEDIN WILLIAM JOHNSON (SRK founder):
    "His broad industry, international and commercial experience makes him ideally suited to guide growth oriented companies in the technology or resources sectors – in particular where international expansion or investment is a key component of business strategy"
    SERIOUSLY BILLY!!!!!! ANY CHANCE YOU CAN WALK YOUR TALK MATE lol
    So many people dribble sh*t about themselves and can't back it up.
    Billy's just another spoke on the wheel, likes the sound of his words more than the effort required to put into the action to do the same.
    aka SMOKESCREEN.
    BILLY'S STAYING - HE'S THE FOUNDER. At 53y/o, he's looking at another $6m easy before retiring.

Farooq is a Wesley College boy, he has private schooling contacts - he's only going to earn alot of money, too much shame otherwise.
    Farooq's going nowhere, because useless BILLY needs a lawyer with merger experience. Possibly BILLY had to pay the money for a long termer as BILLY himself was eyeing off long term strategies to line his own pockets. Farooq is a clever snake, he saw BILLY coming. Probably does see BILLY coming too.

Ya just never know these days...

Need Alan Joyce though.

Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6700 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 59098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.