FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Well I dreamed last night of Cath thundering past on the head of...

1. 13,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    Well I dreamed last night of Cath thundering past on the head of a bull Elephant trumpeting furiously ( the Elephant that is) and in hot pursuit of the rest of the herd...when I woke up in a lather of sweat I found it was real...

A constrained 8000 Bopd from ONE 12 mt ( net11.5 mt) unit with MORE units that weren't tested made my day .. we don't know what the net pay is and given the nature of formations it could be more or less over a short distance but we did increase our gross pay by 8 Mts... so they have tested a 11.5 Mt net section of the primary zones and 3.5 Mts net section of the thinner sands...that leaves a few meters of net pay....

I assume on a per Meter basis, the other primary units will produce at much the same rate and if there is not to much pressure difference between them could be co- mingled ...that could be one impressive flowrate, Ya or gridder if you out there may help with that..

Whatever, it's a a fantastic result from what appears to be a separate section/unit within the primary zone.

So back to waiting and no doubt endless theories as we move on to SNE 3, it's hard to make out what the results of the thinner zones meant but we do know they can add a material amount, hence would add to the resource of SNE and CNE that are itching to get to SNE 3 to see whats there....thats good enough for me....

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 05/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.