FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

The more I consider recent events, the more I can't help but...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    The more I consider recent events, the more I can't help but think FAR may have even bigger prospects than I thought. From memory Cath said we want to remain an explorer, but I can't help but think we're in a prime position to move to producer in future if the stars align.

Consider where we are at the moment. We've got our existing block, with oil signs, in the process of being proven up and in the meantime we've taken on an adjacent block which could be on the receiving end of what we're already analysing.

So FAR continues to prove up what they already have and in the meantime starts to determine what is there in the new Djiffere block. If we're lucky, before our 15% stake becomes marketable, we could find out that we have a significant resource in the new block, in which case, FAR could sell off it's 15% stake for a hefty sum, then have enough available cash to maintain it's large stake in the new block to go to development themselves. There would be plenty who want to take on the 15% we have so if the results are good, becoming a producer through our new block might be a viable option. This of course assumes we can get a strong understanding of Djiffere before the vultures begin to circle.

It all could line up perfectly.

Does this seem like a viable option or am I missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.84K 34.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17746 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 13973 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.