FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

FAR's Xmas Present, page-20

1. 13,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    aquamale28: Thanks for an excellent post. There has been - as you mention - a lot of kind of "trashy" posts recently on the FAR board (and not having been able to put people on IGNORE with this new HC system - even though I tried hard...) the FAR board obviously has become a bit painful for those that enjoyed the good debates of the past....

Personally (having learned from past experiences and seeing time upon time again that "things" just do take often MUCH longer than everybody expects), I would have entitled this thread with either "FAR's St. Valentine's Present" or even "FAR's EASTER Present", i.e. further out than just Christmas 2014.... Patience will continue to be a virtue - JIMHO, of course.

Regarding the FAR shareprice not being even higher right now (after all FAR's sp has had a great run up from around 4c to over the 10c mark !) and also in respect to events going to happen in the near or not so near future, I would like to comment upon some of ALL the very valid points you are making as follows.

1. CONFIRMATION of "Commercial Find"
    This is obviously the shorter term "BIG" one that will further de-risk this stock and hopefully - against the prevailing poor mood versus OIL ! - add some value to the FAR shareprice (once again perhaps not as much as some do expect...). Naturally, this will depend a lot on the then stated quantity expected of the COMMERCIAL FIND!

2. DRILL SNE-1
    Whilst the current drilling is certainly de-risking the next drill to a certain extent, I do NOT foresee the SNE-1 as being "risk-free" !

3. FARMOUT L6
    The L6 block off-shore KENYA is indeed (also IMHO) the Jewel in FAR's (and PCL's for that matter) crown. As this farmout is long overdue and as moreover Cath has recently clearly stated that this action should be happening by late October, I am looking forward to this with great positive anticipation... IF it will be delayed again by a couple of weeks or whatever, so be it !

4. WA FARMOUT
    Here, acquamale 28, I am "confused" a bit: What makes you SO SURE that the WA farmout is kind of "imminent" ?

5. CASH SITUATION
    This is quite obviously one of the main RISK factors at present. But hopefully can be handled positively by FAR's management.

6. POTENTIAL TAKE-OVER
    I do also see this as a kind of "RISK-factor", i.e. a take-over of FAR at a "too low" pricing that would only value off-shore SENEGAL properly and high enough and not the rest of FAR's assets... In the case of a take-over attempt, I would hope for a "bidding war", which would at least ensure a better offer...

These are all my musings for today. Happy to have held onto ALL of my FAR shares.

Wishing all FAR holders all the best.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.