FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Well stated Aqa ...................... I have been in FAR now...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Well stated Aqa ...................... I have been in FAR now since 2009 and always considered they would turn up the goods as they had so many 'Pokers in the Fire' but its seems that they found the elephant in the hole on the first drill ........

I would also add to your comments that the CNE statement also included that they had not yet discovered any WOC (water oil contact), IMO this indicates that they have not yet discovered the extent of the oil column and hence the statement:

'Initial gross STOIIP estimates for the FAN-1 well range from P90, 250 mmbbls, P50, 950 mmbbls to P10, 2,500 mmbbls and are broadly in line with pre-drill STOIIP estimates'

IMO the CJ is still over FAN-1 testing this well and when final results are ann we will have a discovery in the upper indications of the unrisked estimates which will truly put FAR on the map.

Also agree with your comments re the quality of the FAR threads since the ann ................... I to am not appreciating the uneducated rubbish we are getting on here it has certainly degenerated to constant down ramping.

Once again Aqa well stated and no doubt will see you on other threads on HC

HKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.