FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

FARst train, page-14

1. 16,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Aqua

Yes definitive a positive post!!!! I will only take issue with two things in your calcs.

Firstly: After FAN-1 Tim said he considered that 6B barrells had been discovered and there was likely to be another 6B barrells on the shelf. My interpretation of that was that he meant OIP because he went on to talk at length about "most of it being recoverable with gas re-injection etc". Whereas CR or PR will at this stage be stated as "recoverable" applying the data on porosity etc that they have and that won't be 100% and is unlikely to be more than 40% (although CN was very positive about the economics of SNE). Don't forget that pre-drill total for all prospects was 3.5 Billion barrells recoverable.

Secondly: However, Beer had a pre-drill recoverable of 630mbbls and is now only stated at 300mbbls so it may double and then could exceed pre-drill numbers, and I guess with SNE being double expectations and hints that therefore that the other shelf prospects will be doubled, we might get to say 7 Billion barrells recoverable ... but 12 is a stretch.

Otherwise I agree with the OP being near bottom. No point Putin flooding the market with oil to prop up the currency as that would only drop the price further.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.