FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

FARties, page-30

1. 12,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    elemental09: You have so many concerns and worries about buying FAR shares. Just perhaps, you should NOT consider to buy ANY oil/gas explorers, as - by the "nature of the beast" - those are normally high risk/ high reward (or high loss) kind of stocks!

In my case, I would have held onto FAR shares even IF SENEGAL would not have "come good", as I do foresee a LOT of potential also off-shore KENYA. IF that scenario would have happened, the FAR sp would right now be around the 1c to 2c mark somewhere..... And I would still be holding!!

However, JIMHO: Those two FINDS off-shore SENEGAL have largely derisked my speculative investment in FAR and I now just want to see which kind of strategy FAR can implement going forward (or will any outcome be dictated by one of FAR's partners, which might like what they see too much and move onto FAR - early on, whilst FAR shares are still so very cheap...?!)
    And, IF it is up to FAR, will the company be CONCENTRATING its efforts going forward FULLY onto WEST-AFRICA and perhaps get out of Kenya altogether (but with some nice profits coming in by disposing those very interesting/promising blocks off-shore Kenya)?? OR will FAR try to pursue BOTH opportunities (East and West) for the time being and keep being "in the game" by farming-down a bit on either side??
    So many options open to FAR going forward. And all of them POSITIVE - again, JIMHO, of course!

As long-term holders of FAR already do know: I am pleased to be holding FAR shares and have added some not long ago and plan to add more if (or rather when) I can free-up additional funds.

Last but not least and quite early on:
    All the best to ALL FAR holders. Enjoy the FESTIVE PERIOD ahead with family and/or friends and have thereafter a great start into a very successful 2015.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.