FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

FARties, page-37

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi all, been watching this for many years, haven't commented as feel all points have been discussed but thought I'd say my 2 cents worth for a change. Have a large holding in PCL (unfortunately at the moment but have stuck in bottom drawer for now) made me tread more carefully with FAR. Watched from the sidelines and seen FAN come in but rather than buy then had a good think about the issues facing the company, the main one being cash to fund development, the second issue as I see it is 3.6 billion shares on issue. Anyway these 2 facts kept me on the sidelines rather than jumping in then .... then came SNE and couldn't help myself, why? Well that gave FAR the option as I see it of selling one large find to fund the development of the 2nd, an enviable position for a small cap explorer. That would alleviate the first problem of cash, a simple share consolidation the second .... this company then looked to have a rosey future so I dipped my toes .... luckily having been in Hardman from the start I expected some large fluctuations for a time (which in HDRs case let me pick them up in there teens and sell on takeover), so it was only a little dip at 13c, with another order being put in at 8c at the same time .... with a side bet for a lotto ticket that my 8c would get struck (thanks Kenny ).

Would love some more but learnt the hard way not to go too hard in any one stock. What I do see at the moment is people losing sight of the big picture .... ie the price of oil at the moment is a god send for a company with new finds and no current production. why well how much production will be switched off at such a low price of oil? ..... this will then lead to an undersupply in a couple of years time which will then lead to a large rebound just about the time FAR if still in the game should be looking to production ..... my only complaint regarding the timing of this fall is it would have been nice to have stayed up for another 12 months to give them time to sell one of the finds.

Anyways tat my 2 cents worth. GLTA

Disclaimer This is not in anyway financial advice and is in fact in more cases than not wishful thinking and one persons un-researched ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.