FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

History is littered with premature obituaries. As Mark Twain...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    History is littered with premature obituaries. As Mark Twain once said, "the report of my death was an exaggeration". With the FAS share price at all time lows the old disgruntled combatants have come out to gloat. Old battles are being recalled and the "I told you so" brigade are out in force. What sad little lives some people lead when they feel it necessary to pronounce in a public forum, albeit anonymously, that they made the right decision to sell, and that those who hold shares and still see value in the Steeple Hill Project are fools. Pathetic. I have never resiled from my opinion that the SHIP has massive potential. To date there is no evidence to suggest that it will not succeed. Apart from the wretched feasting of hyperbole by those blasting their triumphant horns here on HC, because of the low SP, there is not one word spoken by the naysayers about the fact that there are ongoing discussions regarding financing the SHIP, the achievements to date and the value of the resource.

It would appear that I remain one of the few arbiters of objectivity and logic on this thread. The twisted, vengeful scribblings of the destroyers have denigrated this company and defamed its management and ultimately they have influenced the sentiment on this thread to the point of capitulation. If, and it is a big "if", the company does fail, the insensitive, immature gloating from the naysayers on HC (mainly non-holders) will be unbearable. As a holder, there will be no tears or outpourings of invective from me. I made the decision to buy FAS - not KR, not other posters on HC, no one else. I based my decision on sound research and a well thought out strategy. I have made mistakes in the past and if FAS goes to the wall this will be just chalked up to experience. You win some, you lose some. BUT I don't see that happening.

In the meantime, the poisonous obituaries have arrived a little early. Come on KR, give us the announcement we have been waiting for, show us that FAS is alive and kicking - if only to silence the cacophany of opinionated, disparaging posts on HC!

As always, DYOR. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.