FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fas attempt at evaluating

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,
    I'm a share holder as of August this year and as we are potentially getting close to some funding I was hoping some of you may offer some constructive advise on what you believe FAS may be worth? I've said it once before on here that I'd be very surprised if Kevin doesn't make this happen and I believe that even more so after the AGM.

Would appreciate any one confirming what they may have read over time.
    I believe they have:
    1. 19.5mt JORC compliant resource?
    2. SHIP North waiting to be explored after funding and believed to have substantial DSO resource?
    3. They are looking to produce 2mt pa with the construction of the plant, using the $300mil?
    4. Has anyone ever come across how much their projected cash cost may be?
    5. What would be the current sell price for 58%fe (I understand they are looking to possibly lift to 59%, but base on 58% for now)
    6. How long is the rail spur that's required?
    7. Have they got access at the port?
    8. Source of water for plant is still being located at present?
    9. As Kevin confirmed at the AGM, there is absolutely no problem with demand for selling the product, so off take agreement not an issue.
    10. The project will take 15months from the beginning of construction to producing. Does anyone know if they have advanced negotiations with any construction company or is it likely to drag on a little after funding is granted?
    11. What are any other items holding up the project?

Thanks in advanced and if they have to release another 3B (SO BE IT!!), it is the environment we are in at the moment and is outside of the control of FAS and the sentiment throughout the industry, driven by the change of leadership in China. I'm sure Kevin would prefer to to release a 3B after a favourable announcement rather than diluting the buisness in this environment, but he may not have a choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.