GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

fas extention means failed, page-12

1. 993 Posts.
    Cooo ooorrrrr Blimey !!!!

what happened - well folks I missed all the action.

See this morning I woke up and my personal assistant advised me today was D-DAY (wasn't it GLOOM?)

Well in the kingdom royal protocol means that the KING must be protected at all cost - so down I went to the vault where all the gold is stored - opened a nice bottle of chardy and sat back and watched movies in my personal cinema. May I thank those disciples for dropping by and updating and making sure I was fully protected before the BOMB hit !!!

Well HOOLY DOOLY - it MISSED !!!!! When I arose to the throne to enjoy the afternoon sun I could have sworn there was a bigger crowd in the KINGDOM with Harley's parked in the duly provided racks.

Then blimey Sir Incognito turns up and advises HRH that there are an additional 8% residing in the celubrious quarters.

The sun shone, they chanted HAIL To KING WALLY and his illustrious KNIGHTS - stuff was provided for the nose - was a little concerned by the rat pack on the drawbridge trying to get in - those GOLDEN gates are holding up well though.

Now - 33% of GWR - was it just two weeks ago that HRH advised in excess of 30% - not getting more than 25% Doomsters said. So we now own 33% / Billion tonnes - now what would that be worth. At 5.00 was it !!!! New Harleys coming boys - and more options !!!!

Don't get stuck with your GWR shares doomsters because guess what 51% and offer withdrawn - then no drilling and share price recedes whilst my discples convert more options - told you next capital raising at 1.65 - before we take the whole lot make sure they have the 50 million !!!!!

Now what was today - D-DAY - all I can say is WHAT's THE DATE OF THE NEXT ONE - there awesome !!!!

33% did you say Sir Incognito - and we haven't had to release any announcements !!! Tell Dame Kate, Sir $$$$$$$$$$ and Sir 123a2Z their staying on the board !!!!

See you Gary !!!

AND THAT WAS D-DAY ????

We GOTCHYA - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.