GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

You guys are right, as the bid went unconditional within 30 days...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You guys are right, as the bid went unconditional within 30 days of it declared unconditional the shares should have been issued to ALL acceptors. Given that no appendix 3B announcement has been released detailing the full issue of the required number of FAS shares, this has either not occured or FAS has forgotten to issue the Appendix 3B it is required to by law.

End of story. FAS rips off the little guys yet again. Rumour has it a complaint to ASIC is being prepared right this moment to address the lack of disclosure around the increase in FAS relevant interest changes, the inconsistency in the lack of issue of FAS shares to ALL who had thus far accepted the offer before it went unconditional etc etc.

I can imagine that any corporate advisor would know these basics and have advised FAS of these requirements by law. This is either incompetence or more likely (and more seriously) deliberate flouting of the takeover laws.

The fact that FAS are being so blatant about it makes it all the more easier for ASIC I would imagine. Gives them ample excuse to investigate if you prove your own negligence through your own public announcements.

Cheers
    UIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.