FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fas investor or miner, page-19

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'd expect 50c minimum by August 09 when millions of options will expire. With some good gold results and hopefully oil, we could be at 25-30c by end of this year. With a possible takeover offer from a 3rd party, we could be looking at 50c by end of this year, possibly more.

I am almost certain that FAS will be taken over or will enter some joint venture agreement with a big player. Depending on this deal, we could see more value than my forecast above. Remember that GWR has released a conceptual resource which had no impact on GWR sp, which to me indicates that it had to do with potential valuation of the FAS holding.

Also remember that comment in the FAS annual financial statement where they did not want to disclose operational information because the disclosure would prejudice their operations (or something to that effect). Clearly they would not be prejudiced by say a resource increase or anything to do with mining operations or the like. The only thing I can think of as being prejudicial at this point is some sort of confidential plan, discussion, venture or other situation which will have a lasting effect on the control and operations of the company from a corporate point of view.

Not sure what to expect, but those are my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.