GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

I'm with you MOQ-man (manette?)I interpret what Walliska is...

1. 56 Posts.
    I'm with you MOQ-man (manette?)

I interpret what Walliska is saying is that the big pro-FAS players that had committed to transferring their shares at the start of the takeover have had thier GWR shares converted 1 for 7. They now do not own GWR to the extent of thier commitment. Forget the 50% requirement.

That is not to say they have other holdings to retain voting rights - ie activation of options (which is Wally's/Icog's/$$$'s point.)

Given this, it is interesting that perhaps only 14% of shareholdings not directly aligned with the takeover bid made the switch.

Such a shame to the FAS crew who put this together - Could they not have had one drill result up thier sleeve when they put the bid together? I think a lot of the minor s/holders that converted were under the impression that there was always 'something else' - the trump card. The time has come and passed (twice now) for them to deliver.

Wall. As much as i would enjoy being one of the disciples (I always liked the thought of being called 'sir') I just cant bring myself to convert on the basis of 'trust us, we've got the goods'.

BTW, I sincerly hope there is no cash offer. Dumbest thing i ever heard - would you loan yourself money and then pay the bank the interest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.