GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

fas quarter time score, page-9

1. 993 Posts.
    UIO

Oh how the King feels indebted to your superior knowledge -many thanks to your political use of words !!!! talking about a fence sitting - watch out for the paling !!!!

Let us have a few examples !!!!

Here Goes and let me say it again IOU or was it UIO - confusing to say the least !!!

Now simple question UIO ? By the way I believe your the president (of what some may ask !!!)

What it does do is reiterate and highlight to shareholders over and over that CGT relief is NOT available and that stamp duty may be payable - which FAS may not have the funds to do.

Why did you use the word MAY - surely the wisdom of all knopwledge would not use the word MAY - they would use the word IS - ARE YOU NOT SURE ??

Common man - the clan is resting on your superior wisdom - I'm rockin with you CHAMP !!

Now what was next ?

that changes the fact that the FAS offer is ridiculous.

Whose opinion was that and what was it based upon - not Mr Takeover Panel GARY ??

NEXT !!!

The only thing the takeovers panel judgement has indicated is that FAS have explained the CGT and Stamp Duty obligations adequately. (King Wally could have told you that - we have a md that knows his stuff !!!)

Now WHY COULD GARY NOT WORK THAT OUT - pretty piss poor I might say - instead of going to the takeover panel they should have gone to you - your the expert !!!

Now what were the hard facts you were talking about because at the moment I couldn't get the pigs to lie in what you have just gurgled up - sounded impressive but when analysed - a bit like GARY - plenty of hot air and no action !!!!

But don't worry - they all love you - imagine being able to list followers like :

DOOM
    gloom
    GOOSE (where are you - at least you are a challenge !!!)

Smooth as ICE

and UIO )

what was that you were the president of?

UNIFEIED IDIOTS ORGANISATION and judging by the crew you have plenty of members !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.