FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fas sold gwr shares, page-13

1. 30,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    Firstly I do not have an agenda as I am not a trader. In here you never know what people's agendas are. I'd like to make money, but that is not dependent on short term price movements. However some comments in here seem loaded down by past history. Learn from history by all means, but I would suggest not to be dominated by it.

A cautionary note: some of the comments about FAS management made by various posters are potentially defamatory. Think before you post is a good principle. If are sure you can justify your comments, I'd post what the justification is instead of just posting negative conclusions on their own. It looks suspicious. Plenty of time for them to catch up with you later if you cannot justify. This is my point. A lot of posts like downramping to me. Keep to the facts is a good principle, but that's for the mods...I'm only suggesting you could exert a bit more discipline there. I'd like to believe you are only postiing out of concern to newbies, but if that's the case, more facts less sledging is in order.

Secondly, you have no right to this information and no way of verifying it, but I have only got on board relatively recently and am not sitting on large losses like some of you claim to be. This could change, in either direction as this is a speccie.

Thirdly, thanks for your comments, but I don't wish bad luck on anyone least of all to other posters. I certainly hope others respect same.

cheers DV

PS as you can see by my sign off, nothing is certain. However what is certain is facetious posts with analogies to my being 'wife of Kevin' or 'like Julia' etc but supposedly not being facetious when clearly they have been in the past, I will certainly start invoking mods...usually I am not so quick with the trigger. I think this reflects more on others than me. I do have skin in the game not particularly thin skinned myself. There are limits however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.