GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

Chuck Norris sir it is all going to plan! No one else can see...

1. MOQ
    138 Posts.
    Chuck Norris sir it is all going to plan! No one else can see the tremendous grand scale of a plan it is to float a company built on hype and nearly hit the $2 mark and then end up close to the IPO price whilst fighting for a bigger company. You can call it what ever you want - an amazing plan, a hollow plan, a classic plan but whatever you call it it is there to only benefit the few.
    Maybe they believe in First shall be last and the last shall be first? Or maybe they were demonstrating the term "what goes up must go down"?

Mr Chuck Norris sir I heard that one of your round house kicks generates enough energy to power all of BHP and Rio's ventures for 3 years? But I believe that even 10 of those powerful kicks couldn't generate enough power to make the FAS script offer worth any real value.

I'm just wondering why so many people are influenced by certain individuals that they have to do immoral things to do someone else's bidding. I'm also wondering how the certain individuals are doing such things to gain extra $$$? it's only money at the end of the day. If you gain the whole world but lose your soul then what have you gained? As long as you have family, food and somewhere to sleep life is grand and anything extra is just a bonus. I just hope people realise what they are doing. When cases are pulled out and people are on trial you can't stand infront of the judge and tell the judge that someone made you do the things you did - esp. if you are a director or in a high position. Everyone has a choice. Either Yes or no. Good or Evil. People should make the right choice. The last few years especially the last 6-8 months you can blatantly see that the dealings are very shady with FAS crew.
    There's still time to do the right thing boys and clear your conscience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.