FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fas volumes / faso, page-4

1. 232 Posts.
    1. I have a few propositions that fit, there's a number of 3b recipients who have profiteered out of this company to the point they can throw their winnings at it when the time is right. The AGM is around the corner if your a believer then they should move heaven and earth to get something about finance out by AGM. Unfortunately a lot of people may have voted already.

2. Someone buying up to secure voting rights at the AGM.

3. There's been a price floor at 1.5-1.6 cents for weeks perhaps protecting market cap of the company whilst they negotiate finance. For all we know the asking for extra share issues to 3b 500m shares total at the AGM is a bluff to any financier that fairstar can go on indefinitely until they get finance. I will be voting against that bluff as the last thing I want is anymore shares issued its getting ridiculous now.

4. One of the financiers decides to buy up a stake in the company. FAS has waved it's goods around at enough people at some point one of them will decide they want to lend them $64m and take up a major stake at the same time. Goodbye Australian sovereignty declaration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.