SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

fascinating chart-where to from here, page-266

1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1721
    Hi Sid - agree mate. If we take the cross out (morning and night) there is virtually nothing. IRESS shows some CHi - X, not sure what to make of the last half hour toady and yesterday with the stack coming on and then taken out at the cross. It looks like a mop of the .125's but hard to judge whether it is some distribution (hardly worth it given the volumes caught in the middle) or a multi day set up for that break.

On my chart (1:1) it is either tomorrow or Thursday. I am thinking it will be bullish given the line up of the TA - especially the 30 week Weinstein critical test to confirm the start of a Sage 2 leg. Stage 2 in theory is the longest in duration as well as price.

While I am a little more bullish, we are tweezer topping a bit at .13 and the afternoon looked like a bit of distribution - BUT, tweezer tops are common in pennant triangles by their nature and instos moving money between themself doesnt really mean much either.

Will be a very interesting week.

It will be an insto decision IMO to point north or south - the TA will follow through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.