FML 3.57% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

fascinating stuff, this mmi!, page-7

1. 626 Posts.

Of course there are some lovely case studies showing it working when other techniques don't - publish where it appears to have worked and get the business in. Equally, there are as many studies that show it has failed when it shouldn't have if the science behind it was right. These studies however don't get published and remain in-house (you'll just have to take my word on that which is kind of crazy in an anonymous chat room, but there you go).

CSIRO scientists were constantly trying to reproduce MMI results as it is potentially a very exciting technology with wide applications. But they just couldn't on a consistent basis, so the suspicion was that it was working in *some* areas for other reasons. Especially given that red wine and coke cola worked better in control studies. And so the controversy rages in academic circles....

Personally I am open-minded about it but do agree that there is a lot of the science to nut out before it can be used confidently. Until then multiple exploration strategies to define the drilling targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $13.63K 97.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 86170 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.