SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

when i dropped in today to see if all was on TRACK , i see a few...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    when i dropped in today to see if all was on TRACK ,
    i see a few who believe it is ,

i liked their confidence in a stock that has lost 87% over the last 12 months or so
    i guess looking at the bright side its only got 13% to drop to get to ZERO

CR on the table at a 44% discount to last trading price before CR

i notice the believers are not committing any new money but just selling @3 cents hoping to get in the placement , at 3c with the illusion of a free option ,,, which costs 5 cents to convert , but i guess when they expire worthless they were FREE

if over subscribed they will have EGG on face ,

after CR there isnt enough money to build the 16 pearls and pay junket costs , and million dollar life styles
    there is no money to launch these pearls if they ever get built , (bank loan debt JOKE )

there is no launcher , VIRGIN still playing with their toys ,

how will the september/october CR be done and at what price 1 cent 1/2 cent ? its going to be hard ?

it may be possible to get funding when there is 100 up and generating revenue but this is years and years away if ever ,

should we get over subscription the directors may vote against putting in their BEER MONEY after all they got controlling numbers ? saying its not needed ?

no matter how you look at this , its almost impossible to achieve with a company with no money , and cant raise more than BEER money at every CR , just to continue the dream (lifestyle )

if this was so good , why dosen't anyone /fund/company/ in the world want to fund it ????????????/

we have an Australian on board , why does he not want to FUND it ? ill tell you why ,

he is very very smart , getting well paid for his time ,, if a miracle happens he will make millions , if it doesnt he will loose the loose change he is investing, he is taking no RISK , but stands to get very well REWARDED

watch the share price keep dropping over coming months im thinking mayb 2 cents or lower ,
    i still hold , but i dont believe in miracles , thats why i kissed my money good bye a long time ago
    JMHO i have been wrong many times before ,, but never have i been wrong when i declared i had last my money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.