SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Please refer to my earlier post:...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Please refer to my earlier post:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/fast-forward-2-years.4658403/page-117?post_id=37692807#.XIMBgxo_Wf0

I believe the combination of weight pertaining to the 16 pearls and d-orbit deployer does fill up the 300kg payload limit of the virgin rocket. So in my view, I doubt that sharing is possible. As far as I am concern, 16 pearls is about the maximum for a batch and I think this is stated as so in SAS response to ASX queries , so at 10-12 million USD a launch, that is around 14 to 17 million dollar AUD. From I gather from bits and pieces, out of the 15 million that SAS stands to gain from the CR, 3.2 million has already been paid to gommspace and around 2 million is to pay for management salaries and fees for the CR. So I think you are left with around 4.4 million, with operating expenses deducted, to build the pearls and launch them. If each pearl cost 750k each, so 12 million total, and the launch cost 14-17 million...SAS is around 21 to 24 million AUD short...I think the fall in exhange rate of the Aussie dollar definitely exarcerbates the problem...

In my view, if the bank loan fails then SAS would go bankrupt relatively shortly after...I don’t think anything else matters at this point, unless SAS manage to pull another CR very very soon. As far as I can see, you are looking at 1 cent raise in the future...
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 09/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.