SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ha, you still here. And your assumptions and math you base on it...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Ha, you still here. And your assumptions and math you base on it hasn't gotten any better. Mathematically impossible for SAS to ever have 200. I'm not sure you know how math works because that comment alone should get you laughed of the forum.
    Any investor worth their salt knows the actual obstacles facing SAS (ie. a short term money shortage) and they aren't buying the imaginary ones your fabricating.
    For anyone who thinks he comment makes an iota of sense; Does it make sense to replace a 1 or 2 year old satellite if the constellation hasn't been completed. I think it is highly unlikely SAS would go decommissioning 25% of the pearls in the first year or two. I think it is much more likely they would wait until the constellation is completed before they start replacing it. Additionally Gomspace can gear up to make a pearl a day and launch options are only increasing. If the obstacles are overcome and things get rolling do you think launching 50 plus pearls a year would be out of the question?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.