PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

There is a fast track approval to make Monepantel and its...

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    There is a fast track approval to make Monepantel and its metabolite Sulfone available to make the medicine available to patients sooner than normal.

It is under the Priority Review Pathway Therapeutics Goods Administration Australia.
    They can give provisional approval to medicines which provide a promising treatment for a serious or life threatening condition. Therefore the medicine MPL can be available for limited period whilst the Pharmaceutical Company completes its trials.

There is also funding available through the Australian Government via the “ Medical Research Future Fund “ up to $66 million .

As some of you know I am only interested per se in the Science. But I am seriously concerned about the speed of delivery to mankind of potential cures .

The economy world wide has been seriously affected by this virus. Either we have a cure or we don’t.
    A Company in a position of having a cure must fast track all efforts.

For the last 113 days since we were informed that PAA is testing MPL/S against the virus I conclude ( by analysing relevant announcements) that there has been a maximum of 11 tests with a minimum of 6 . The announcements are ambiguous in this regard. So that’s at best one assay study every 10 days or at worse one study every 18 days. As per PAA announcements every study takes 72 hours to complete.

PAA has even studied Rapamycin on the virus. You will find not one study in the world that tested Rapamycin in this mode. Why ? Rapamycin is a treatment adjunct ( it is used with other drugs ) . It has anti inflammatory properties. It is used for people having an immunological cytokine reaction to Covid-19. Aspirin also has those properties as well. Has anyone tested aspirin v the virus. No . Because it won’t work. Rapamycin is not an anti viral . Research this and see the futility and waste of money, but the time factor is paramount.

So , what is going on people ? Yes, a Company that is trialling a drug can take their time in the normal sense. But, we are talking continual economic devastation of the Worlds economy.
    The cost to us all is frightening. Have we the ability to fast track a drug that may work. Yes.
    Do you as shareholders want a quick answer ? Do we as mankind want a quick answer ?

I and my peers are exasperated at this juncture. Everything is at a snails pace.
    Our Directors in this Company who are fragmentated all over the world need a rocket.
    Do they realise the significance of what we have . YES. Do they have the acumen to tackle this danger with all the resources disposable to them. I fear the answer.

We have full patent protection in Australia due to special legislation passed in March 2020. Amended Chapter 12. It is known as PPI cumpolsury acquisition of a patent if it is in the interests of Australia.

We don’t need to ask Eli Lilly if we can test our drug due to Eli Lilly testing three of theirs on Covid 19.
    Remembering that Elanco is owned 80% by Eli Lilly.

This situation needs immediate action.

If not, I can categorically guarantee 100% that a cure will be found using MPL but not in Australia.
    I do not jest !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.