IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hi Ahjay the median figure from Can-003 is what it is. Cvac has...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Hi Ahjay the median figure from Can-003 is what it is.

Cvac has moved to a proof of concept type trial and so in a couple of years the answer to its “value” will be clearer. A long frustrating wait unfortunately.

PRR has a market cap of $40m odd and so its not BHP in terms of what it can do to generate interest in the market place.

I suspect the company is working very hard at trying to break free from the shackles of Bergen financing so it can get on a more sustainable footing. I suspect its not easy and the Nasdaq deficiency notice won’t be helping.

Like you I tend to agree that often CFOs might not be the supersalesmen that are needed to sell a new story to the market place.

PRR does look as sick as a dog at the moment and needs a spark of positivity from somewhere to rekindle some interest. Quite what that will be who knows. Something around Immutep (not Cvac) is my guess. Whatever it is will have to be good because PRR has many years of baggage in the investment community that has to be overcome.

I suspect the patient here is a little bit sicker than any of us realize. And yes the absence of much news certainly doesn’t inspire much confidence. But that confidence could turn on a dime with some good news ... thats the punt at these levels.

All the best Southoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.