ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"fast track & super technology" - coldry?, page-35

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Tradezy,
    Every company has bills to pay. These generally require money to pay them. Often a company sells things and generates income to pay the bills. If the company doesn't sell things or receive enough money from any services they are selling then they need to get money from somewhere to stay financial and solvent. This is where a capital raising comes in because it allows the company to pay the bills.
    In ESI case it is useful to glance over the finacial statements and check what income they receive from things they sell and compare this to income they recieve from other sources such as capital raisings and borrowings and then check what expenses they have. You may then come to the same conclusion as the auditor who states : "the consolidated entity is reliant on equity capital or loans from third parties to meet its operating costs"

With less than a mill in the bank as of end last year and historically a lot more than that in bills evry 6 months I'd say they need money from somewhere soon.....

It's pretty basic stuff.

You ask what dealings have faded away? vietnam, poland, aldp, indonesia, china, i think there was even another india deal a long time ago that went nowhere, theres probably others i forgot. You need to read up on the history tradezy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.