ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"fast track & super technology" - coldry?, page-51

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Whiddon i think that the market thinks in all seriousness that until there is something shown to be a chance, there is no chance.
    And the current price seems to me as a charitable way of keeping the company conscious until the end of March - then, apparently, it's been intimated that general control of that stage of the program will be out of ESI hands - according to what i've read and interpreted. In the sense of charitability, i therefore think the share can dip to 0.002c, but not 0.001 due to it being too dangerous.

It's a precarious situation but for now 0.003 is just comfortable for everyone it seems.
    And thereby providing relatively no liquidity.
    Even Tricom would agree, despite their skills to muster a crowd.

Oh brother - so in 2 more weeks shareholders get a nod or shake of the head and if it's a nod they get limited control over the only value adding program the company is a part of.

Now that, is bad management to not have more than one iron in the fire, as i said would become an issue again after ALDP.

Noone seems to care to discuss those issues, but they are the cause of frustrations and could be overcome with the right ears and heads listening in management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.