HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Fletch,I am not getting carried away. You can't always look...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Fletch,
    I am not getting carried away. You can't always look backwards. Sure others laterite companies have had traumas or worse still gone under.
    You must look forward and Heron is doing just that and learning from the others mistakes.
    If you were a positive thinker and less caution then you would have averaged out at a better price.
    As for your "free" shares, surely you didn't expect miracles did you? after all, PIO have listed barely 8 months ago......have faith !!
    You will be rewarded and THIS WILL EVENTUATE FOR HERON EITHER BY J/V or a takeover.
    Have a good close look at the figures announced today and just remember what two independant valuations were put on Heron's shares at the time of Gutnick's bid.
    Surely you are convinced that HRR have come along in leaps and bounds since that time not to mention all the new facts and figures. Example ---- Resource -- Grade-
    Ore Characteristics ---- Continued Shortage of Nickel --Nickel Price as compared to the time of the share valuations.

Have faith...IT WILL HAPPEN.
    Good Luck,
    Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.