AAR 1.22% 8.1¢ astral resources nl

fast tracking gold production, page-6

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hey Elvis, Were you out walking in Memphis? Down on Union Avenue? I was too and that's where I ran into Angus.

All he said was read our ASX announcements, read our Annual Reports and Quarterlies, read our website coz it's easy to update now so we will keep you informed on there about things that don't warrant an ASX announcement. In fact, it will tell you all you need to know. :-)

He must resevere his special thoughts for celebrities coz he didn't mention anything about fast tracking gold or copper! :-) He mumbled something about the need to find more copper and for the price per lb US$ to go up to make it viable and the need to actually find some gold to warrant building a mine ect. BUT nothing about fasttracking! In fact, I'm fairly sure the word isn't one that is actually in his vocabulary. :-)

But please buy more and then some more and then some more again because I would really love for your illusion to come true. :-P :-)

In the meantime i'm going back walking in Memphis to see if I really feel the way I feel.

Cheers
    GazzaT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $24.22K 304.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7200 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 55452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.