FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I started to read page 3 of this thread but I gave up after...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I started to read page 3 of this thread but I gave up after seeing we have gone full circle again.
    I will add a few notes from the 2017 agm which I attended. Not everyone can make an AGM but if it’s in your city then it’s good to go and sus the vibe. At the end of the day your it’s your money your investing.
    The HX crew will probably start out as 3 man operation this will be reviewed based on real world feed back, ie they will want to get this down to 1 or 2 operators
    Cat Volvo and Komatsu, where 3 companies that were defiantly mentioned. In my opinion when they prove the HX works and CAT do not proceed with their options for some unlikely reason other big manufacturers could be sitting in the wings ready to pounce. Short term pain for the SP probably but this will be offfset by images of a working HX
    DST is the game changer here keep that in mind. The accuracy of the slab could be an issue easily overcome by a grinding head on the super accurate HX boom, this has all been taken into consideration. It could also provide a revenue stream, as I assume FB will give the builder a tolerance to work to and if that can’t be met then HX can fix it at a cost + option
    Resi concreters, no offence are not the best as they are under pressure to just pump out the slabs.
    NASA conversations still happen but not a focus point ATM, again prove this works as desired and that may come into play again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.