FBR 0.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Fastbricks Headquarters - Build1, page-316

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Ever heard of “theres always a first time “ ? Just like there’s a world first Robotic bricklayer . Everything we are talking about on here is all speculative ! Anything could happen “good , bad , and ugly . And all we all know so far is :Mou with Archistruct, Mou with CAT, Mou with KSA , progress with 2 HXs nearing completion . Now all this is looking good but not a sure thing till proven and at least a binding agreement has been signed ! Appreciate all your hard work and research you have done ! and have no doubt that all this will happen , the question is “WHEN” your right Pivac and the Wright brothers are both pioneers in what is probably going to be a major distruptor to the construction sector ! But for now it’s still a speccie and a risk , but that’s what this is all about , and maybe FBR could possibly turn into one of those Unicorns , but let’s see if it works first and everything else will fall in place “IF SUCCESSFUL” crunch time is around the corner! and so far all we are ,are mushrooms hopeing for a huge gain to be pulled out of the dark and thrown into the light . Love this stock like a few before and have learned not to get too excited as disappointment can be bitch! But again can only hope for a great outcome for all of us !! On success it’ll climb so fast we will all be partying at Xmas time or drowning in our sorrows , but imo one thing is for sure , FBR will be a huge success long term with their DST applications world wide ! . Take over we still all win , Pivacs taking it to it’s full potential themselves , we still all win long term , I’m not counting on anything untill I see a signed agreement with any substantial world player and knowing the Pivacs anything could happen ! Imagine the flak the Wright brothers copped and the fails before success in 1902 and look at the flight machines that have evolved in just 116 years make you wonder where FBR will be in the next 5 years ? Really don’t understand people on here that say it’ll never work with the technology at play today . I have my doubts sometime also,but would never say something will not work if you look back at the past and see how far we have come in such a short time . Honestly how many of us 20 years ago would have thought we would be holding such a powerful computer in the palm of our hand (The I PHONE)? Anything is possible it’s just a matter of time . DST will go down in history let’s just hope FBR do as well . Thank you to all of you who have given your time on this thread over the years positive and negative and good luck to us all ! I still have full faith in this company it’s directors and it’s unique technology ! It’s only a matter of time . Remember why we all invested in this stock in the first place , many of us will have different reasons but the outcome hopefully will be success of a world first technology .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $59.05K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3047851 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 293007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1072566
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.