FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Not to rain on your parade, but your investment in FBR is chump...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Not to rain on your parade, but your investment in FBR is chump change compared to what the institutions such as Fidelity (Hong Kong + Aus), M&G (UK), Smith & Williamson (UK) + Sophs have given FBR over the years.

Keep in mind that the last institutional cap raise was $17million at 10.5c and was over-subscribed. I wonder if they are having as big of a tantrum as yourself given that their investment has halved.

We (retail investors) had our chance to support FBR in the last SPP and due to the undersubscription, proved to the Pivac's/management that they were wasting their time & money pandering to us. So instead, they will rely on the aforementioned to keep their doors open until they are a cash-flow positive business.

In all honesty, I prefer instos to give FBR millions in this R&D stage as they have far more to lose if it goes belly-up due to poor management.

As I've stated in previous posts, FBR's management have been notoriously poor at communicating to their retail investors but on the flip side, they are developing a world first technology with a boat load of pending patents so they need to be extremely careful about the information that they share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.