FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Fastbricks, page-15

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Like I said... I'm not here to downramp the company or the management... and I certainly haven't held as much or as long as you Angel. (Incidentally, as a longterm/top 15 angel investor are you a sophisticated/S708 investor... and if so were you offered a piece of the action?)

As mentioned in my OP... saying you could have bought 2 months ago at 2.2c is not a fair comparison. The whole world could have bought it at 2.2c - but that was not a 25% discount to what everyone else paid that day. I could also have bought BHP a few months @$26.xx and made 50% on a bluechip in hindsight - but that was not the market of the day. We all look back at a price and say "I should of..." but few of us get offered a chance to go back and get them at last months price with todays knowledge. And guess what... if we could all go back 2 months with todays knowledge and get them they wouldn't have been 2.2c then... they would have been 7c. Pretty fundamental concept really.

As for getting a piece @6.5 today... the time (minutes) and volume (small) traded at 6.5c price means that few had a chance - so not a fair statement. Realistically it has spent all day >7c which is an instant 23% winner from 5.7c.

Anyway... there is no use me just repeating my last post. I agree with the need to CR as stated above. Even if it was administratively too hard to offer to retail like us, just think we could get better value for our dilution, which was the thrust of my original post.

Burlzey you mentioned "last institutional cap raise was $17million at 10.5c and was over-subscribed. I wonder if they are having as big of a tantrum as yourself given that their investment has halved". Just to be clear... I'm not having a tantrum over the fact that my investment, which is at greater than the last cap raising of 10.5c/sh, and like them has more halved. That is part of the game with a company like this. BUT those last instos also likely had a chance to pick up some extra at a 25% discount so they at least get an upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.