FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Fastbricks, page-6

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    15% of the company handed to a selected few at a 25% discount. Why should we be happy about that?

Don't get me wrong... I've been in on this company for 3.5yrs now and I believe in the product and have a long term outlook. I also understand we need CR to get ahead (and we've had a few!)

But if we are going to get diluted lets at least get some value for our $$$ at a decent price... or at least let some of us existing holders get a piece of the action at the discounted price. We could have diluted less or raised more at a higher issue price - and I definitely would have been all over it at that price given the opportunity.

And in answer to your question Armsofanangel... I have accumulated along the way at much less than the issue price. But that is not a fair question... because when we do so we buy them at the market price of the day, with the information available of the day, understanding the risk that in a days time they could be higher OR lower. That is vastly different than the pretty safe bet of picking them up at a 25% discount to previous days close. You effectively been given the chance to travel back in time and pick them up at last months price. How many times have you dreamed about being able to do that?

P.s. I am aware of the other parrallel threads running on this that have diverged into up and down ramping of FBR (and a little bit of schoolyard name calling). To be clear... I am positive on the technology. I'm just not happy with the way we get treated as retail shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.