PV1 2.86% 3.4¢ provaris energy ltd

Fasten Your Seatbelts

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Well, it has taken MB a while to hit his stride, but all good things take time - and this is a VERY GOOD thing.

As I suspected after the "rebranding" of the website and the hint in the last qtrly report, Enersea was on the way out and we now have, or are about to have, our own 100%-owned, market-leading marine CNG transport technology.

I'll remind HCites that LNG also began with a unique technology and look at the run that had.  

I have always been of the opinion that GEV would be LNG MkII and this only proves it.

Yet the similarities with LNG don't end there. We have the same winning management team of MB and GT, the same large shareholder of Copulos Group, the same vision of the company's visionary leader and his ability to look at the natural gas ecosystem and "skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been" (thank you Wayne Gretsky - another great Canadian), and the same supporting broker - Fosters.

So given that we have the LNG template as the basis of comparing GEV, what do we have to look forward to?

Looking into my crystal ball, I suspect a starnded gas agreement (or 2) won't be far away, there will be additional placements going forward at higher prices to North American institutions and perhaps even agreements in principle to fund the building of these ships.

Don't forget, between July 2013 and July 2014, LNG raised over $100m and it's share price ran from about 20c to a high of $4.36 between July 2013 and Sept. 2014, with the market cap moving from about $50m to approx. $2bn during that period - a 40 time increase!

I suspect that the powers that be will soak up the stock as cheaply as possible over the next few days before moving it steadily higher as supply dries up. Also, given the release of the investor presentation, I wouldn't be surprised if MB went on a bit of a roadshow to explain how significant this deal really is and we should then see a quicker advance in the share price.

In short, given his track record, I'm happy to sit back, put my feet up and watch MB help me get rich.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $20.7K 590.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9948 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 321362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 228898
Last updated 15.53pm 28/03/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.