ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Actually Emilianos, I have to take you to task for your comment....

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Actually Emilianos, I have to take you to task for your comment.

In my opinion, a ramper is someone who is pumping a stock up after they have bought it with the intention of selling and moving on (or buying back in lower). The stones thrown relentlessly at Twin referring to him as a ramper are way off the mark. Twin has researched the stock extensively (almost obsessively). He has gone way beyond the effort of 99.9% of investors. He knows the technology inside out, he speaks directly to our CEO, he shares his knowledge and he knows our potential. Twin doesn't trade the stock so how can he be ramping? He honestly believes in the tech (as many on here do) and the potential of where the company can go. He tells his family and friends to invest in ADO. That should give you a little faith.

I am pretty sure that by your own admission of reading ADO for a number of years - that you would have been the beneficiary of the knowledge shared on the thread. And yet, you have made a total of two posts. Well done. Society would be amazing if everyone took your approach of just taking and then knocking people after the event. People like you actually make me really

As for Andyboi, he actually makes uninformed posts, bordering on defamation and the posters on the thread who actually do research and speak directly with the company don't stand for it.

I had a bet with Andyboi about deals before Christmas and paid money when the time expired (to a charity), as I knew that he wouldn't accept the deals that had been signed. As one poster stated "you are only as good as your word" so I paid up even though there were extensive shades of grey. I actually thought that Andy would have realised that I had paid in good faith even though there was a solid argument that I didn't need to. I actually thought he might have also paid so that two charities would have benefited. Alas no. Either Andyboi can't read what the deals were that we had signed before Christmas OR he doesn't understand the words.

Then again he said that he was coming to the AGM so I made the effort to go from Melbourne at personal cost of time and money (I actually wanted to understand the motivations of why he was invested in ADO) and Andyboi didn't show. I guess some people are great at making claims, snide remarks and throwing stones anonymously and others (like Twin) are happy to research, share and not hide behind a keyboard.

Maybe you can look to contribute rather than taking from the thread and be a little more careful of who you incorrectly claim to ramp the stock?

Then again it's pretty easy to follow the mob isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.