NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

fat jocky on a good horse

1. 261 Posts.
    DR Dan i admire your enthusiasm with nxs however if you put a fat jocky on a good horse and expect it to win the race you will be sadly dissapointed. I researched nxs 3 years ago and found a good horse with the potential to win many races. What i did not research well enough was the fact NXS had many fat jockys incharge of the good horse. These fat Jockys (nxs Management) have ridden the horse very badly and in the past 3 years have not won a race. I paid an average of 30 cents for my nxs shares a price i was very happy with given nxs potential. I have great sympathy for my fellow investors who paid much more having seen the enourmous potential in nxs deminish in recent times. The longer i invest the more i have come to appreciate the importance of good management and equally how difficult it is to find them. I would love to be positive about nxs and hope you know somthing the rest of us dont. I repeat my previous statement A POSITIVE ANOUNSEMENT FROM NXS ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. Dr Dan i wish you good fortune with your investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.