RHK 0.00% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I have to say a little bit sentimental tonight. Maybe something...

1. 112 Posts.
    I have to say a little bit sentimental tonight. Maybe something to do with the few glasses of red I have consumed. FMS was my first trade and the spark for a raging fire that now consumes me, being my love for the market. I purchased the share at 23 cents in 2008 and watched the fall to 3 cents. During those volatile times I traded (not my FMS shares) but other stocks, lost some, won some and had absolutely no idea what i was doing. Taught my self technical indicators ie. how to read a chart. Took a break from trading and did a Masters of Applied Finance at University. Got to tell you guys, at university there is no respect for charting, you will get a fail if you mention anything about hammers,dojis or elliot waves in your assignments. Now have a full time job in the industry, a dream realised. Anyway I am rambling. What I really want to say is let the fat lady sing let her be heard far and wide, sentimental fool that I am says... sh^&*^* on FMS I found my calling, got a job and hell I even get a profit let the music rip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 10571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.