PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Fat Pat's take on the AGM, page-20

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I DID leave the meeting feeling pretty good. There's a long road ahead, but given the lack of shovel ready RE mines around, there's cause for optimism. I would hope that we could be digging dirt quicker - I suspect the answer was given on the cautious side.

Suggestion about the UK Govt was very exciting, and bodes well for us.

I do wonder about PEK quickly becoming a takeover target though, it could be a quick sugar hit for LT holders, but I'd personally hate to lose a long-term payout an some johhny-come-latelys!

I also harbour concerns about China. They really are behaving like the proverbial Gorilla in the forrest. They have significant and un-met desires to expand and dominate markets - I don't believe that putting further pressure on fragile African Governments (or maybe formenting racial tension within) to destabilise the region is too big a call to make. they really are behaving very badly on the world stage - and are flexing their muscles. The 21st century will probably come to be known as China's century, unless the ROW can unite and call their bluff. Trump certainly did his part to remove unity on the world stage, with him gone, a more normal service should return...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $14.96K 75.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34585 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.