BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

fat prophets article , page-8

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Vt im a little fish. Bannerman is one of my largest holdings in my portfolio...but I dont have heaps. If I didnt sell along the way I would have had 30,000 BMN and oh I wish I never sold along the way. I held 10,000 before the share split and was in at 47 cents. Lets just say I have sold down my shares and have close to what I originally started with. I'm only 23..so I'm happy with how things are going. Portfolio is growing and the aim is to get it high enough to buy me a house haha..still a long way to go..so help me pick good shares. :P ERN will help me to get closer :) AOE is performing aswell..Hopefully GDN will pull off a revival on Monday and rocket off good news.

I need Bannerman to go to $5 and I'll be laughing. I need money because I live in Perth :) stupid housing prices. So I'm hoping Bannerman and Arrow energy both rocket because they are my two largest holdings.

What stocks are you holding atm? Any tips to read up on?

I currently hold AOE/GDN/BMN/SMO/INL/ERN

I would love GDN to go to about $2 so I could pick up some PNA/AGM. So I'm hoping for good results! I think i just went off the topic of BMN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.