IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Mezza01,IGR already has a largely compliant BFS for the...

1. 336 Posts.
    Mezza01,

IGR already has a largely compliant BFS for the Maxwell's pit, it would just have to complete the additional drilling and metalurgical testing for Co$% Eyed Bob and now Salt Creek areas.

When IGR bought Randall's from Solomon Australia, these were producing pits. That means that all the hard work was done. Any BFS done now would be a 3-6 month process, not 12-18 months as per normal.

I think what has happened is that the resource is much bigger than that reported in May last year and so they have a little more work to do to produce some numbers for the bank.

BFS is a no brainer, the location of the plant for optimal production and cost would be the element with the biggest impact on returns, the size of the configuration is heading towards producing 100k oz's plus, anywhere up to 150k oz's based on the numbers hitting the announcements and the location of the oz's.

I am sure that the Board of Directors would be close to a decision.

I then add the further salt creek numbers, the Barrick drilling commencing this month and you are looking at one convincing gold stock.

I am a little disappointed that Angus Geddes from Fat Prophets didn't throw a junior in his recommendations in the Melb Sunday Herald sun when he talked up gold today. Never the less, gold is on the way up and so too will be the margins that IGR will produce.

But hey, don't get me wrong, we will all be happy to see you buying back in at 25-30 cents in the next couple of months.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.