IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

You are entitled to your opinion.Perhaps you should ask some...

1. 336 Posts.
    You are entitled to your opinion.

Perhaps you should ask some respected small cap mining analysts what they think of Chris Cairns and IGR and then make an informed post. Maybe some of them made it to Maxwell's and Salt Creek after D&D.

Perhaps you would like to own shares in BDG or Ballarat Gold, you might decide to change your opinion of what Chris Cairns has done in the last 12-18 months? Or maybe you own shares in WTE who made a deferrrement announcement because their operation wasn't viable.

Let's get get one thing straight. It was 1.1m oz's 15 months ago. It is closer to 1.5 to 1.8m now. Salt Creek and the improving grades at Maxwell's and Co$% Eyed Bob are now making the average grade of any feasibility go up, meaning more margin meaning more profit meaning higher Return on Investment meaning shorter pay back time meaning higher investment multiple.

Before you make uninformed statements, get your facts right.

This is stock is headed for production. I would like to think in 6-9 months time but I guess we will have to wait for that decision and where the plant goes.

In the mean time we are finding 100's of 1,000's of more oz's and building of BFS case every day. It's not every day you report 35 - 50 metres grading 3.5 to 4.5 grams a tonne and there is more coming I am sure of it.

Go and stick your money in the next fad, nickel, uranium, iron ore. I'll stick to gold and Integra thanks. At least with gold, the merry go round and the music won't stop when a market poo's itself and everyone heads for the exit door. Have a look at IGR's performance since the markets tanked. Doesn't look like a stock with herd mentality to me.

Good luck to you.

Regards

Kojasper

We have the plant, it would have been bought with the ore type in mind, ohhh Derrrrrr. Power, always on the top of their minds. Why do you think they have moved the plant yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.